Does your child have aspirations of being a service dog trainer? Or have a passion for philanthropy and giving back to their community? They could be the perfect candidate for one of our Children’s Workshops!
Throughout the year we offer 1-day and week-long workshops where children are partnered with a service dog in training and learn about:
- Reading dog body language
- Grooming and wellness
- Dog behavior and psychology
- Positive reinforcement dog training
- The role of service dogs in the community
- Disability awareness and inclusion
- And much more!