Does your child have aspirations of being a service dog trainer? Or have a passion for philanthropy and giving back to their community? They could be the perfect candidate for one of our Children’s Workshops!
Throughout the year we offer 1-day and week-long workshops where children are partnered with a service dog in training and learn about:
- Reading dog body language
- Grooming and wellness
- Dog behavior and psychology
- Positive reinforcement dog training
- The role of service dogs in the community
- Disability awareness and inclusion
- And much more!
Details and Pricing:
- Ages 11-14
- Sessions run from 9am-3pm
- Located at our training facility in Narberth
- Week-Long: $525 per child (includes a Paws and Affection t-shirt and pizza lunch on Friday)
- 1-Day: $175 per child (includes a Paws and Affection t-shirt, no lunch provided)
Summer 2020 week-long Workshops
(The curriculum for all Service Dogs 101 Sessions is identical, so please only choose one week)
(Each day of the workshop is from 9am-3pm)
June 29 – July 3 – FULL
July 27 – July 31 – 3 Spots Left!
August 17 – August 21 – 5 Spots Left!
2020-2021 school year 1-Day Workshops
To be announced
There are 9 spots available per workshop.
*Priority is given to children who have not taken our workshop in the past. However, if your child has attended a workshop before and is still interested in returning, please email us at email@example.com and we will make accommodations when possible.